X


Sandra Apartment

117112/AL
Bedrooms
3 bedrooms
Beds
4 beds
Capacity
6 people
Ocean View
No ocean view
Check-in
  Check-out
Adults
Child
July 2021
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
             
August 2021
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31        
             
September 2021
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30    
             
October 2021
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            
November 2021
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        
             
December 2021
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  
             
January 2022
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31          
February 2022
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28          
             
March 2022
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31    
             
April 2022
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
             
May 2022
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31        
             
June 2022
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30    
             



Fill this form and we'll
contact you in 24 hours.
Please read our Booking
Terms and Conditions.


Send →
Surf 800 m to the waves Shopping 800 m to shopping
Pets Pets not allowed Pool Shared Pool
Wifi No internet Reviews 0 Reviews


Sandra Apartment  Location
Covid-19
• For cancellation due to travel restrictions, you’ll never lose any amount paid.
• Our cleaning procedures comply with the new DGS rules.

Description


Bedrooms

  • Room 1:
    • 1 double bed
    • Ensuite with shower
  • Room 2:
    • 1 double bed
    • Ensuite with shower
  • Room 3:
    • 1 bunk-bed
  • Air Conditioner

Kitchen

  • Oven
  • Microwave
  • Coffee machine
  • Kettle
  • Toaster
  • Dish washer
  • Washing machine

Living/Dining room

  • Cable TV
  • HDMI cable
  • Table for 8
  • Air Conditioner

Outside

  • Sunny balcony
  • Lounge chairs

Bathrooms

  • 1 ensuite in bedroom 1 with shower
  • 1 ensuite in bedroom 2 with shower
  • 1 common bathroom with shower

Other

  • Garage for boards and wetsuits
Sandra Apartment Floor Plan

 

Prices

Prices for: 1-2 person 3-4 person 5 or more person Notes
  night week 2 weeks
Summer
Easter
July and August
140 € 931 € 1764 €
Spring
Autumn
April to June
September and October
100 € 665 € 1260 €
Winter November to March
New Year's Eve, minimum 7 nights
80 € 532 € 1008 €
Prices for: 1-2 person 3-4 person 5 or more person Notes
  night week 2 weeks
Summer
Easter
July and August
160 € 1064 € 2016 €
Spring
Autumn
April to June
September and October
120 € 798 € 1512 €
Winter November to March
New Year's Eve, minimum 7 nights
100 € 665 € 1260 €
Prices for: 1-2 person 3-4 person 5 or more person Notes
  night week 2 weeks
Summer
Easter
July and August
180 € 1197 € 2268 €
Spring
Autumn
April to June
September and October
140 € 931 € 1764 €
Winter November to March
New Year's Eve, minimum 7 nights
120 € 798 € 1512 €
Prices for: 1-2 person 3-4 person 5 or more person Notes

Notes
  • Price is per house
  • 1 person is over 12 years old
  • 2 children is 1 person
  • Dates are totally flexible
  • Minimum stay, 4 nights
  • In New Year's Eve, minimum price is of 7 nights

Deposit
  • 25% required to hold your place
  • payment possible by online credit card or bank transfer
  • the remaining is to be paid on location

Make sure you read our Booking Terms and Conditions.

Includes
  • Sheets and towels
  • Water, gas and electricity
  • Final cleaning

Cancellations
  • 60 days before arrival, full refund
  • 30 to 60 days before arrival, 50% refund
  • 0 to 30 days before arrival, no refund
  • refunds incide on the 25% deposit, if payment was done in full the other 75% are always refunded
  • bank and credit card fees are taken from the refund amount
  • For cancellation due to travel bans imposed by the government, you can book new dates without losing the deposit

Location

Address:
Latitude, Longitude: 39.366541, -9.323676
Street View External link

Reviews

This accommodation has no reviews yet.
info@balealrentals.com | +351 96 008 34 32
Booking Terms and Conditions
Link to facebook page Link para Livro de Reclamações